Monday, May 23, 2005

No more 24

I watched the two hour finale of 24 tonight. I only made it through 20 minutes of Jazzercise so I could be sure to make it. I was not disappointed. The Ex President redeemed himself, but left the country in the hands of slime. The actor playing the current President does a very good job of playing him, and I may hate him for a long time.

The real question is whether or not 24 will be back for another run. I'm thinking a period of time should elapse like it did between season 1 and season 2. That would allow for wiping out that wimpy President, and an all new CTU cast. I have become attached to Edgar and Chloe and of course Michelle and Tony, but Jack needs a rest!

He should go off to some foreign country and bask in the sun and perhaps contemplate his fortunes. The Chinese can send Jet Li or someone who knows kung fu after him.

So now the real question. What will I watch next week? With the end of 24 and American Idol, I'll just have Yoshitsune to watch on Tuesday night. Hmmm, but I do have a bunch a movies to catch up on.

I give 24 5/5 acorns.

No comments: