Sunday, May 22, 2005

Kung fu Hustle Review

This was an entertaining comedy with the look of a Western and a comic book, and a little bit of Chinese Ghost Story. This is not one of those movies you go home afterwards and ponder the deep meaning or have long discussions into the night with friend about what it all means. WYSIWYG.

I will give it 3/5 acorns.

BTW, I cut out of day two of Music Qi dong. I stayed up to 11pm last night and tried to connect with Master Wu, but I think at this point in my life, I am one of those people who will not do the exercises and so I won't get the maximum out of it. I decided to clean the living room, and run some of those errands that I have been putting off for awhile instead.

I found a nice black laquer chest for the living room to put my DVDs in. Free delivery! YAY! The furniture left in the house when my parents moved out is black. I thought about changing it, but I kind of like it. Perhaps I should think of realizing my childhood dream of having a black room. I will get a wall sized televison, black drapes and a black leather sofa. But then again, maybe not. Heh.

No comments: