Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Karma?

Right after the housekeeping rant, I came across a show about organizing. What's up with that? It was a very warm day today and after my wonderful massage and returning my digital cable box Polynesian Paralysis set in. It was a chore even to channel surf with the remote. I got stuck on a decorating show and then the organizing show. It moved me to work on The Closet. This monster has been collecting my craft magazines, cookbooks, novels and Goodwill donations for over 10 years.

I managed to give some books to my mom to take to her golf club to share, box up that mid 1980 barely used World Book encyclopedia, and throw away some real junk. I feel badly about that World Book, but while I used mine extensively when I was in school, my kids rare used it. I don't even know if anyone will want it. Sigh, a sign of the times.

Anyways, the closet is a little better off, but my son pointed out to me that a lot of stuff is now in the hallway outside the closet. I'll see how long it stays there! I only really made it through less then a third of that closet, but the rest of the stuff is not urgent.

I watched American Idol...Anthony said goodbye. He has such a sweet face and voice. The three left are all great, too, and I don't know how it will end up.

No comments: