Sunday, April 03, 2005

Shopping Day

Out of nowhere a shopping day emerged. As usual it shaped around a small but necessary event, returning DVDs. I polished my Mantra bracelet I made in The Bead Gallery class, "Jason's Stamping It up". My son, who likes to polish things, and also never misses a chance to use my Dremel, helped me make it shine. This inspired me to drop by The Bead Gallery and replenish my supply of silver wire for more fusing, and treat myself to some foil hearts. AFter that I went to Border's where I bought the new issue of Vogue Knitting, a self-help book on Anger, two poetry books, and a DVD starring my favorite Japanese actor, Tadanobu Asano. After that, I managed to return the videos and get away without borrowing more. Whew! (poetry month at Border's...who knew?...10% off)

I am learning to add links to the blog today.

It didn't work. Back to the research.

No comments: