Saturday, April 23, 2005

Long words don't fit on the bracelet

Well aplomb, grace and let it go are now stamped in silver. I tried leaving the "m" out of aplomb and so it's not as even as I would like.

Instead of accept, I'm going to use "Face it", as in face it, it's not an absolute necessity for an adult to have love and approval from peers and family.

So that still leaves the irrational idea: "Certain people are evil, wicked and villanous and should be punished." Perhaps the reason I'm having so much trouble with this one is that it isn't a real big one for me. I recognize the fact that evil deeds are done by sick, ignorant, impassioned (sp?) or lonely people. What about people who premeditate their evil deeds and do things for money, personal gain, or pleasure that infringe upon the rights of other human beings?

In the end I opted for peace..."World Peace" like Sandra Bullock in Ms. Congeniality

My first picture taken with my scanner. Amazing how every little scratch shows up. Next time I'll try a background.

No comments: