Monday, April 04, 2005

I got links!

Wow, two links! At first they showed up between the Crying picture and review, and then my son fixed the template for me. Voila!

Next I would like to have a list of blogs I'm reading. I wonder if I need permission to link to other peoples' blogs and sites.

Right now I have visitors. Some are leaving tomorrow and more are coming on Wednesday. That and work are keeping me plenty busy.

Of course, not so busy I can't watch 24, American Idol and Yoshitsune. I used to watch Medium, but it disappeared. The secret is to give up cooking, so I have time for the hobbies and TV.

I skimmed the Book, "When Anger Hurts" by McKay, Rogers and McKay. I was disappointed to find the chapter on thought stopping which "recent research has shown to be a questionable technique" was deleted. Darn. It seemed to work for me.

No comments: