Sunday, April 17, 2005

Mantra Bracelet

My first mantra bradelet said:
It is what it is.

I have come to place where I am ready for the next step. I've come a long way from the extreme emotional turmoil of the last 6 months. It's time for me to move to the next step and work on those irrational ideas.

The task is to find five short words that clue me to remember what I am working on for my next mantra bracelet. 5 words because that's the size of the pieces that fit my wrist.

1. Accept. It is not necessary to have love and approval from peers, family and friends.
2. Aplomb. I am the best person that I can be. I am unique.
3. Grace. I forgive myself and others for not being perfect.
4. Tolerance. People do evil things out of ignorance and sickness.
5. Let it go. The past is the past and the future is not written. Live today.

No comments: