Monday, November 28, 2005

The Strange World of Planet X, Review



This 1957 movies starring Forest Tucker is not a bad bug movie. He was one of those familiar faces in so many Westerns and then hit it big as Sargeant O'rourke of F Troop. I watched many an episode of that way back when. Anyway, here is is as the leading man/love interest for the flirty lady computer expert in her pointy bra and flared skirt.

Spoiler alert***
An alien, but the name of Smith, comes from, Planet X, I guess (it's not that clear) because the experients going on by the ruthless scientist "I never think of things that don't support my research", has caused people and bugs to grow big and act crazy.

I didn't know this but from the movie it looks like giant spiders and roaches are natural enemies and in a fight to the death, the roach can win. Good thing Smith has a raygun, cuz that really comes in handy. Better the Raid.

I will rate this 2.5/5 acorns. I found it slow, but funny. If you like cheese...

No comments: