Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Revenge of the Zombies, review

This movie has John Carradine as a mad, Nazi scientist who is trying to create an army of zombies. There are many stereotypes in this movie and I found that detracting and downright annoying.
I kept thinking to myself, "When did zombies start eating brains?" This movie is from the 1940s and the previously viewed, Revolt of the Zombies was from the 1030s. I guess brain eating wasn't thought of, or not allowed then.
Anyway, other then having a you John Carradine in it, this movie wasn't very good, imo.
I'll give it 2/5 acorns because of Mr. Carradine.

It's still the day before Thanksgiving here. It was a cloudy, muggy, rainy day. I drove around to Kailua and then to Aina Haina through Waimanalo, and the ocean and mountains were still beautiful, so much to be thankful for.

Hiding mystery
behind misty mountains
Today I'll just be.

No comments: