Tuesday, May 30, 2006

X-Men: The Last Stand, Review



A scientist finds a "cure" for mutants. He wanted his son to be "normal" and the he sets up his laboratory on Alcatraz to product a substance that neutralizes their power. This causes a split amongst the mutants. Half believe they have no disease and the others want so much to be like the rest of family. Rogue longs to be able to touch another human

Jean, who gave her life in the previous episode comes back to life but she has changed and is quite scary now. Magneto is his ole slimey self, going after the formula for the cure to help him neutralize his enemies. Wolvarine is back looking very buff and fuzzy, blades all polished.

The showdown is very cool and action packed.

All in all it was a very entertaining movie. I felt like crying in a couple of parts (but I'm not telling!).

I will give it a 3.5/5 acorns.

I suspect I haven't seen the end of the X-men yet, even thought it was the Last Stand.

I really like Rogues and Jeans sweaters.

No comments: